Monday, July 10, 2006
I had a lovely stitchy day today.

I did nearly 500 more stitches on Scent of Enchantment. Then I got bored. I'm really starting to wish I had done this on 28 count. It's so holey, all I can see when I look at it now is white fabric.




















I made good progress on Japanese Octagon Box, I'm doing panel 2. It looks so grey and washed out in the photo. But IRL the colours are very green and vivid. Hopefully I'll finish panel 2 tomorrow, then I'll only have another three to do before I'm all caught up!

I don't know if I'm going to keep going with this or do a little more on Scent of Enchantment... so much stitching, so little time!

Aren't holidays wonderful? I'm thinking of calling work and asking for another week off. Would that be very terrible of me?

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 00:26 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment