Friday, July 14, 2006
Still plodding along slowly at Scent of Enchantment. I'm not really doing much. Having Jamie here is a huge distraction. Not an unwelcome one, but I'll be happy when I can go back to just stitching from dawn 'til dusk.

Today we're driving down to Canberra to visit my parents. I'll be staying there for a few days. The problem is, I don't know what to take with me to stitch. I'd love to take Scent of Enchantment, but I don't want Mum to think I've got too many WIPs, because she really wants me to finish Fire and Ice and Firefly Fairies. I think I'll take Japanese Box, because then I'll have to work on it and it definitely needs the attention.

On the way down today I'm going to stop at Victoria House so I should have some new stash to show you next time I update. I won an auction on ebay yesterday, and I'm planning a purchase from Dragonfly Dreams in the next couple of weeks, so when they arrive I'll be able to show you lots of stash pics. Yay for stash!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 09:08 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 20 July, 2006 05:17, Anonymous Anonymous

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 


Post a Comment