Friday, December 22, 2006
I received my very pretty biscornu from Hania:


This whole side was done with DMC Metallics... that girl sure is crazy! :)
Isn't the pattern gorgeous? It can be found here. She also sent me a whole pile of floss and tons of bobbins. Yay! I like exchanges... hopefully I'll have time to practice some more finishing techniques, then I can participate in more :)

In other news, Nicki and I have arranged our Toccata II SAL to begin next year... yay! Now I have to decide where to start!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Tash at 14:39 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 22 December, 2006 22:28, Anonymous Anonymous

I love biscornus - this one is very pretty :)

Happy Christmas Tash!

 

At 23 December, 2006 07:42, Blogger Nicki

That's so pretty!!!

Really looking forward to our SAL :)

 


Post a Comment