Friday, November 17, 2006
I'm so totally and completely in lust with Mystery X. Listen to this:

The topic is a "Secret Victorian Garden" -think of brittle old walls,ivy and roses -lush greens and delicate shades of flower colors...gold,beads, crystals and a Victorian feeling all over....
You will be able to "wander" around in this garden as if it were your own! Touch the old trees and sit in the green grass...and dream of gentler times...


It sounds so utterly delicious... but I'm not meant to be spending money. Not that the chart is that expensive, I think only $30AU-ish. But then there's the materials. I think that when the materials picture is up I won't be able to resist. I just know it's going to be too good to pass up. *sigh*

I signed my mortgage papers today. I now own my house. Yay! I now owe the bank $334,974. That's 334,974 reasons not to buy this chart. I must grit my teeth and resist!!! I'm going to need all the help I can get for this :(
 
posted by Tash at 15:47 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 18 November, 2006 14:18, Blogger Arthemise

Just join the Rose and Butterfly Qyilt with us instead! ;-)

 

At 21 November, 2006 14:39, Blogger fudgey

tash i want this one too.. it sounds like me down to the ground..
i will be getting the chart downloads and eventually hoping Vikki Clayton does a conversion

 


Post a Comment