Tuesday, November 07, 2006
I am 8,621 days old! That sounds like a lot... I can't really think what I've done with them all.

Just a couple of items of business:

for this week
How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random,or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?
Uuuum... well, first of all I tried to think of something witty, then I tried to think of something funny, but not being born naturally witty or funny, I decided to go and eat chocolate for inspiration. (I do that a lot... eat chocolate... not always for inspiration, sometimes just for fun...) Anyway, as I walked past the living room, I went to see what my brother was watching, and it turned out to be Romeo + Juliet (the Baz Luhrmann version). I've always loved that bit in the prologue that says "A pair of star-crossed lovers take their lives." It's just so... dramatic! So, even though, I'm certainly don't consider myself literally star-crossed, it still sounds pretty :)

And: a note to all those naughty rascals who think they can leave comments for me without receiving goodies... you know who you are. Don't give me that rubbish "I don't want you spending your money on me" excuse... you're not fooling anyone. I've gotta pay it forward to someone, it might as well be you. Give me your addresses, at least so that I can send you Christmas presents! And also, it's really hard to stalk people if you don't know where they live!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Tash at 22:17 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 07 November, 2006 23:21, Blogger Jenn

I love the way you came up with your blog name. Very cute and clever.

 

At 09 November, 2006 09:35, Blogger fudgey

Fingers in ears
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
so there..

giggle..
you put a lot more effort into naming your blog than i did into naming my second one...

 


Post a Comment