Sunday, October 22, 2006
I was really sick this week. I had a horrible cold. I caught it last weekend from the lady in dementia unit who pinched me on the arm and made me bleed. Horrid old thing. But luckily I'm better now.

The weather this month has been... sporadic. We have a couple 33 degree days in a row, and I pack away my winter blankets and jumpers. And then, like today, all of a sudden it's freezing again. I froze my skin off at work last night because I didn't take my jumper, as it ha been such a hot day. You never know what to expect. My room gets so hot in the afternoon that I can't even sleep in there, and then at night I freeze! I hate the weather like this. It's very strange weather, it's kind of putting me on edge.

Hmm... in other news I'm starting my new job with Tara on November 9th!
HOORAY!!!!
I haven't told my manager that yet. I'm dreading that. She's not going to be a very happy vegemite.

Okay, I'm off to work now, but when I get home in the morning I'm going to write something lovely about Leichhardt :)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Tash at 22:15 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment