Saturday, September 02, 2006
So now time for the dreaded goal rundown.
August Goals
DEFINITELY:
  • Finish Aussie RR square - Done, but one day late

  • Finish Scent of Enchantment - nope!

  • Plan the birth sampler for Jaxon - nope!

  • Put at least one thread in Firefly Fairies - nope!

  • HOPEFULLY:
  • Plan layout for HAED RR - yes, but then it was trashed, so I have to come up with a new one, hopefully just a modification of the old one.

  • Start housewarming gift for Kim - nope. I've decided to leave that for a Christmas present.

  • Finish 'S' - nope, still waiting for the chart to actually get here!


  • Not a very successful month, you see. Hopefully this month will be better:
  • Plan, start and finish my HAED RR.

  • Plan and start Jaxon's birth sampler.

  • Get out an old UFO to see if I can rescue it for Jack's birth sampler.

  • Put at least one thread in Firefly Fairies.

  • DO NOT buy any more stash!!!!!(This is the most important goal)


  • I hope this month's goals are a bit more realistic. I think it's going to take me a while for me to be able to estimate my goals correctly. They were so high last month that I was disheartened and didn't feel like stitching at all, so hopefully by lowering my expectations this month I'll do better. Well, here's hoping!

    Labels: ,

     
    posted by Tash at 08:05 |


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment





    Post a Comment