Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Long time, no update! Well, it's kind of hard to update when you have no internet. Luckily, now I do. And broadband at that! Now I can look at the pictures on the HAED page! Yay!

Last week, I desperately wanted to write a whingey (sp?) entry about stitcher's block. I was feeling horrible about the slow progress on my Cattitudes. not being a big fan of cats, or the colour orange, or stitching big blocks of one colour, I was feeling kind of bogged down. I've been working on this for nearly a month now, and I was hoping to have it finished by the end of the month, but I don't know if I'll make it.

...and because I was trying so hard to stitch on that, I've been ignoring Scent of Enchantment, so that's not moving along fast either, and I was getting more upset, beacause I knew I wouldn't finish it by the end of the month.

So to make myself feel better, I thought I'd start something new: my HAED RR. But it just didn't work. The colours were all wrong, so I had to ditch that one, find a new theme, new fabric, and a new layout, and I was so in love with the old one... le sigh.

But now it's all okay. I've thought of a lovely (secret) new theme for my RR, and found a lovely (secret) new chart, and I've come up with a way to adapt the layout to fit the theme... so it's all good. Aaaand, I've finally finished all of that damn orange on the carnivorous cat. I've just got the belly and the background and the backstitch to go. Thank God!

With 2 days left to go, I'm going to try for a finish before the end of the month :) *crosses fingers* I'd better get offline and get some stitching done.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 19:03 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment