Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I only have 1 1/2 hours left with all of my teeth. I'm going to the dentist this afternoon to have at least one wisdom tooth pulled, maybe three. Actually it will be a relief, because it's been killing me the last few days, so I haven't really felt like stitching.

Nevertheless, I have managed to get some done. I've done a tiny bit on my aussie RR square (sorry, no pics yet, it just looks like a yellow blob), and a few hundred more stitches on Scent of Enchantment. I'm just over 70% done! YAY! I've been thinking of what I'm going to start when I'm finished, and I've decided that I'm going to be very very good and start nothing. I'd love to start another HAED, but I have a GK, a Mystic Stitch and, of course, my HAED RR to do before I will let myself start one. Not to mention my other neglected WIPs. Thank goodness, I've got all of that to worry about, because I would have a terrible time choosing one to do.

Actually, I think I do have a new start planned in the near-ish future. Nicki suggested that we do a SAL of Toccata II (I'm too lazy to post a link, but there is one in the previous entry), since we both have most of the materials ready. Only one motif a week, so it won't be any great pressure. I've never done a SAL before...yay! Now I have to go on a fabbie hunt.

Oh yeah, and did you notice, I have a new layout. It's under construction, so there's going to be a lot of weird stuff going on in the side bars for a while, and I'm hoping to change the pic at the top when I find a suitable one. Hmmm, the internet is such a huge stitching distraction, no wonder I never get anyt stitching done.

Ok... I'm off. I've got to go and mentally prepare myself for the dentist...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 13:35 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment