Monday, August 07, 2006
My birthday was on April 1st (please spare me the obvious jokes), and my birthday present from Mum FINALLY arrived! We first ordered some things from Nordic Needle, but had to cancel the order because of 3 months of back order, and no communication from them. So we ordered new stuff from The Silver Needle instead. And it arrived! yay!

I got the silk pack for Toccata II from The Drawn Thread... Kreinik metallics, DMC perles and lots of yummy NPI silks.

Peace Tree and Snowflake from M Designs

The Mermaid Sampler kit from Threads Through Time. It includes 40 count silk gauze, which I can't wait to play with.

And Noah's Sampler Reborn kit by Just Nan which is a Silver Needle exclusive (you'll have to scroll down the page a bit to find it)... and I'm SO glad I got it. I have a thing for Noah's arks, and this one is gorgeous. And it has the most divine GAST, I've never seen them before, and I can't wait to use them. I have so many arks, but I've never actually stitched one yet. I think this one will be the first. Now just to find the time *sigh*

Aaaand, they added a freebie design from the Cricket Collection, Sunshine, and a little packet of jelly bellys (which are not in the picture as they were already in my belly)

Yay for stash! I've spent a couple of hundred dollars on ebay this week, so I'll have even more coming into my mailbox soon. When I picked my parcel up from the post office, the girl looked at me and said "another parcel?!". Hahaha, I'm famous.

In other news, I made my HAED wishlist, and I'm hoping to expand it to a general stitchy wishlist, and stick it on my List Blog. I'm gonna have my stash list, my reading list, my "What I will stitch next" list, etc. I can't wait. I love lists :)

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 12:44 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 08 August, 2006 12:43, Blogger Tash

TEST
Nicki said this comment thing isn't working. It seems to be working for me. I've been meaning to change the layout anyway, so hopefully that would fix the comment problem...

 


Post a Comment