Friday, August 04, 2006
So, I'm a little bit late, but I wanted to post some August goals.. in the vain hope that I may actually get something real done this month. And to stop myself from any more starts.

DEFINITELY:
  • Finish Aussie RR square(I'll show you later)

  • Finish Scent of Enchantment

  • Plan the birth sampler for Jaxon (I'll explain later)

  • Put at least one thread in Firefly Fairies


  • HOPEFULLY:
  • Plan layout for HAED RR

  • Start housewarming gift for Kim

  • Finish 'S'

  • Phew! It's possible that I'm being a little ambitious, especially as I've just started back at work and uni, also, my clinical starts next week. Oh dear. At least I have a plan now. It should stop me from starting another 10 things that I really want to... *must resist temptation*

    Labels: , ,

     
    posted by Tash at 14:07 |


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment





    Post a Comment