Tuesday, July 25, 2006
I have precisely 2 hours until my holidays are over. Actually, that's completely untrue. Work starts again on Saturday night, and Uni starts on Tuesday, so I still have plenty of holidays left... but in 2 hours time my sister, Catherine, will be getting back from England, and I will no longer have the house to myself again. No more stitching in her big wonderful chair. No more rearranging the living room so that I can stitch and watch tv with my feet up on the coffee table. No more walking around the house naked just for the fun of it.

Le sigh.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister, and I can't wait to have her home and all, but I'm a very solitary person, and I need alone time. I don't really know why that is, I just do. If I spend too much time around people and don't have the time to myself to just wind down, I kind of explode. I'm lucky I've just had a month to be alone, but the first week I was still at work, and I wasted the third week of it with Jamie here and going down to Canberra. You know what, I think Big Brother would be the worst experience I could ever go through. (Side note: I was watching BB tonight, and saw the housemates having a discussion about why he was called 'Big Brother'. Only one of them had a vague idea, and that was that it was "from some book". Appalling!)

On the up side, however, Catherine has told me that she has some presents for me :D, and I know that she's courier-ing some stash that I eBayed to my Aunty's house to save on international postage. I'm such a smartie!

<3 Tash

Labels: ,

 
posted by Tash at 05:49 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment