Friday, July 21, 2006

Stash in the mail today :) I bought this kit because I want to stitch it for my Dad to put up in his office. I hope he'll like it. It's so hard to choose something for men. But Dad used to be in the Navy, so hopefully he'll like the ship.

It's so much fun getting stash in the mail... I'm expecting a few more parcels in the weeks to come. Yay!


Well, I did do a little on Fire and Ice, but only 4 threads, then I got tired of it. I am really struggling with that one. It is stunning, but I'm just getting bored of the colours and so on. Here's where I got to so far. I think it's going to have to go in the UFO pile. I hate that!
The other thing that's keeping me from it is that I only want to stitch on Scent of Enchantment.

I finished the second row. And I love her. She's so beautiful. The colours are stunning. I would love to keep going on her, but I'm putting her aside for a while. For the weekend I'm going to make myself work on Japanese Box. I'm going to finish panel 3, and do the whole border of panel 4. Well, that's the plan anyway. Then next week, from Monday to Thursday I'm going to do Firefly Fairies. Hopefully I'll finish the pink fairy, but that might be a bit ambitious. We'll see.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 22:04 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment