Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I've been trying all day to post pictures. I have so many stash pictures to show you... but no luck! Stupid blogger. Why does it hate me so?

Thanks Nicki for asking about the dentist. It was amazingly good. And my mouth hasn't been in agonies this week so... hooray! He let me keep my tooth, and it's really gross!!

I've been stitching away on Scent of Enchantment. I'm 80% done. Yay! I think it'll be finished this time next week. Well, I hope.

I still haven't decided which HAED I'm going to do. Wind came in the mail, and the picture on the front has all weird colours, the top looks green instead of pink. So i'm going to have to do a floss toss to help myself decide. Then I'm going to go and buy The Langsuir and Lady of the Lake and look at them, because I still don't even own them! But I figured there's no real hurry to decide, because I first have to do my RR piece, and I really want to stitch Automne SK, and I keep forgetting about the mystic stitch and the GK miniature I have lined up. Wow, at this rate, I'll never get back to HAED!

So.... I don't really have much to say now that I have no pictures to talk about. I've had five separate stash parcels in the last couple of weeks! And I can think of at least 3 more that are on the way. So much lovely stuff to show you! So much money I no longer have. I'm actually starting to feel bad that I've spent so much money. And there's still a couple more things I have to order (including the aforementioned HAED charts)! But I'm buying in advance.. because starting January 1, I'm going to be on a stash free diet. For no less than 6 months. I'll need it, because my friend Veronica and I are going to America next year, and I'm planning to well and truly wear out my credit card :)

In other news, partly triggered by my guilt at excessive stash buying, my sister and I decided to sponsor a child! She lives in Mongolia, she's 5 years old, and she's so cute! It's something we've been meaning to do for a months, and I'm so glad we finally got around to it.

Okay, gotta go and get and early night, I have to be at uni at 2pm tomorrow *le sigh*

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 19:30 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 17 August, 2006 17:31, Blogger Tash

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 18 August, 2006 19:02, Blogger Tash

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 


Post a Comment