Saturday, August 19, 2006
-Teresa Wentzler's Noah's Ark Kit

























-Noah's Ark by Ginger & Spice
-Wee Darlings Miniature Stockings
-A freebie from The Sweetheart Tree























-The remaining 150 DMC threads I needed to complete the collection
-YLI invisible thread (for beading)
-Mirabilia: The Rose of Sharon, which I'm planning to do after Firefly Fairies.
















From Dragonfly Dreams:
-Wind by Sheila Wolk (HAED)
-D, E, I and P by The World of S's Ruritania alphabet (I want to do them for my RL friends Daula, Elisa, Iz, and Prue)
-Soie Perlee for Toccata II (my silk pack came with the DMC perles, but I decided I wanted the pretty shinies :)













-Queen Anne's Lace kit by Lavender and Lace. There's so many lovely kreiniks in it :)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 16:12 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment