Sunday, September 10, 2006
Madness of Hatred by Selina Fenech, from Heaven and Earth Designs. This WIP is actually from a few days ago, I've done more since then, but I'm far too lazy to take another picture. I'm just doing a little section for my HAED RR, the new theme I've chosen is black and white. There are so many lovely b&w charts, that I would never have time to stitch myself, so this is a nice way to do it!

I also have lots of new stash that I must share with you. Soon, I promise.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 21:12 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 11 September, 2006 12:06, Blogger Nicki

SUCH a great idea! I love the black and white charts :) This one looks good so far too!

 

At 11 September, 2006 13:18, Blogger Kim

I second Nicki; black and white is a great idea for a RR. And your's is looking great so far; I can't wait to watch it develop:)

 


Post a Comment