Thursday, September 14, 2006
I just finished my HAED RR square. I'm so pleased with her, she looks lovely.

I actually wouldn't mind stitching the whole thing of her. It would be quite fast, probably because she's quite small, and she only has 22 colours. I finished her in two weeks, and I think that's a record for me :) She's so tiny too!

Now all I have to do is the border. I'm still planning that. I would love to add another square on, to make it an even 8. Then I could make it into an octagon box... but I don't think my fabric is wide enough. I don't know. I'll have to get out my trusty calculator and tape measure.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 07:01 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 14 September, 2006 13:35, Blogger fudgey

tash she looks wonderful..
great stitching too...
it just gets that whole i want to stitch a Band W chart kicking over in my head again...

 

At 17 September, 2006 14:45, Blogger Angelaine (Lana)

Just wondering... your baby Chess, unless I miss my guess, fox terrier? I have one, but mine is a cull, she's solid black with brown and white markings, rather than solid white with brown and white markings like she is supposed to be. Are they not fabulous companions?

 


Post a Comment