Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I know, it's been a long time since I last updated. I haven't been doing much stitching lately. Too busy with Uni and job interviews and stuff. Oh, btw, the job interview went excellently! It's in an aged care respite centre, but it's really small, only five clients at a time, and my best friend (Tara) is the manager! Tara said that the other interviews were a disaster, so they're pretty desperate. Her boss phoned me this morning and told me that I have the job and can basically pick whatever shifts I like. I'm so relieved! I can't wait to get out of where I work now. I hate that job. And I hate the people I work with. Well, some of the people. But I've been reluctant to leave because they pay above award wages. That's how they trap you, see? They give us an extra dollar an hour so we can NEVER leave (insert evil laugh here). It's cruel!
I have an appointment with our mortgage broker on Friday. My brother, Carl, and I are buying a house. This house actually. I'm going to own my own little apartment! Well, half of it at least. I'm very worried, especially with changing jobs and stuff. Plus...I'm too young to have a mortgage!
So because of all that stuff, I haven't been doing any stitching lately. I've been too tired at work to do anything. Staying awake is hard enough sometimes, and if I try and stitch I usually make too many mistakes. But I have managed to get a bit more done on 'S' (M Designs)

Also, my big little brother has been visiting us on weekends, because he's back in Sydney. But trying to get a decent photo of him is... *cough* well, you get it.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 09:18 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 10 October, 2006 10:51, Blogger fudgey

I love your "s" i love the dog...
you could just do the M Design Letter instead of a sampler....
that would be something he could have forever...

 


Post a Comment