Wednesday, October 04, 2006
  • Plan, start and finish my HAED RR. - yep... still working on the border though...

  • Plan and start Jaxon's birth sampler. - well, I have planned it, but still haven't found the right font... I'm thinking of just stitching Noah's Baby.

  • Get out an old UFO to see if I can rescue it for Jack's birth sampler. - Well, I did have a look, but the aida is covered with rust, and I just don't like the pattern any more. Or, I could restart it and make it for Jaxon... hmmm, there's a thought!

  • Put at least one thread in Firefly Fairies. - check! :)

  • DO NOT buy any more stash!!!!!(This is the most important goal) - yes! I did it! aren't you proud of me!


  • Goals for October:
  • Finish 'S' (M Designs)

  • Finish the HAED RR border

  • Start and finish Aussie RR square (if it arrives in time)

  • Do some more of Firefly Fairies

  • Start SOMETHING for Jaxon. No more putting it off!!!!

  • Spend no more than $150 on stash
  • Labels: ,

     
    posted by Tash at 18:21 |


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment





    Post a Comment