Thursday, October 12, 2006
Hmmm.... blogrolling wasn't working all day yesterday for me. Thank goodness it's back up now. It's such a pain to try and remember everyone's blog addresses.

The Needlework Show is on. My wishlist is going to double in size by tomorrow!

Anyway, gtg to work for a fire lecture and a medication assessment. As though I don't have enough assessments to bother with at uni too! *sigh* fingers crossed I can get some stitching done this evening.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 13:11 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 13 October, 2006 19:24, Blogger fudgey

yes i too am having problems with ignoring the pretties on display at the needlework show online... only reason my lust list is not published in my blog is my computer had a mini breakdown for 18 hours

 


Post a Comment