Thursday, November 02, 2006
So... here are last month's goals, I didn't do very well. Oops!
  • Finish 'S' (M Designs) - Nope! Didn't do it. I'm still only about halfway done. I have other things to do now, because this doesn't have to be done for a couple of months.

  • Finish the HAED RR border - Nope! I did as much as I could, but I just ran out of steam :( Anyway, I'll be posting it off tomorrow. Yay!

  • Start and finish Aussie RR square (if it arrives in time) - Nope! I never received the robin for this round! I don't know what I'm meant to do, I emailed the co-ordinator and the girl who it belongs to and the girl who was meant to send it to me, and no one seems to care!?!

  • Do some more of Firefly Fairies - Nope! I forgot. Oops!

  • Start SOMETHING for Jaxon. No more putting it off!!!! - Yes!! I did do it! I started cookie monster. True, I have not yet provided proof, but I will.

  • Spend no more than $150 on stash - Nope! Damn 70% off at Stitched From the Heart. I blew my limit by $100. But I'm going to get a lovely stash parcel in the mail :)


  • So, I only completed one of my goals! Pathetic!

    November:
  • Finish Jaxon's birth sampler

  • Start and hopefully finish round 2 of HAED RR

  • Have a biscornu ready for mailing by 20 November

  • Do some more of Firefly Fairies

  • Finish my Green Hardanger Cushion into a cushion

  • Spend no more than $200 on stash

  • hopefully I'll have better luck this month!

    Labels: ,

     
    posted by Tash at 19:47 |


    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment



    At 03 November, 2006 00:31, Blogger Arthemise

    Good luck on your goals. As long as you have fun... :-)

     


    Post a Comment