Monday, November 13, 2006
I finished my biscornu for the biscornu exchange on Friday evening... but unfortunately, I can't show you pics yet :( That's so frustrating!!! I'm really proud of it, because I've never finished anything before, not even a pincushion. I don't know how you guys who do tons of exchanges can do it all the time. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too long until I can show off pics.

So instead, I'll show you some stash pics :)
The first pic is $350 worth of stuff, that I only paid $100 for at Stitched From the Heart.

The next picture is just some random stash I've accumulated over the past couple of months. I've developed an obsession with hand dyed fabrics and threads... but sooo expensive.

As you notice, my little bubba has to get in on the act, in both photos! I swear, she thinks she's a model. She has to get in every shot!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 00:36 |


4 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 13 November, 2006 05:01, Blogger Arthemise

Cute doggie!

That's a nice haul. It's so easy to just gobble up fancy fabrics and threads.

 

At 16 November, 2006 12:45, Blogger Terri in Ajax

Stash is always such a good thing.

 

At 17 November, 2006 10:06, Blogger fudgey

goodness, you have been busy!!.
looks like you did a wonderful job of "saving" money at the stitching from the heart sale that should keep you busy for a long time, i love how many fabs youhave collected too! and of course the highlight is the lovley model assisting

 

At 17 November, 2006 13:12, Blogger Nicki

How come I didn't comment on this?! Wow, you've got some lovely stuff there - I recognise a lot of it!

 


Post a Comment