Monday, December 04, 2006
Last month's goals:

  • Finish Jaxon's birth sampler - Done. Well, I didn't actually finish until 2nd December, but whatever, I'm still counting it. (Picture coming next post)

  • Start and hopefully finish round 2 of HAED RR - Nope, still haven't started.

  • Have a biscornu ready for mailing by 20 November - Finished and mailed. It still hasn't been received yet :( and I still haven't received mine yet either!

  • Do some more of Firefly Fairies - Nope!

  • Finish my Green Hardanger Cushion into a cushion - Nope!

  • Spend no more than $200 on stash - Nope! Golden Kite charted Boreas, Flaming June, and Starry Night (aka my three favourite paintings ever) all in the same month so I way exploded the budget, but it was sooo worth it :)

  • Hmmm, it doesn't actually look so good when I look at it like that. I felt so productive this month. *sigh* But I did have an extra finish in there (sleep tight)

    December Goals:

  • Start and finish Nicki's HAED RR

  • Start and finish Beryl's Birds (Aussie RR)

  • Start and finish next round of Aussie RR (If it comes. I think I'm going to have two at once, but I could be wrong. I have no idea what's going on with this RR, the mailings are all over the place)

  • Finish 'S' by M Designs

  • Put at least one thread in Firefly Fairies

  • Prepare myself as far as possible to start Mystery X on January 1 (ie. choose a fabric! This depends on when the kit arrives here from ECC so I can do a floss toss)

  • Choose what count to do Boreas on, but DO NOT START HER (at least, not unless I finish Scent of Enchantment QS, which isn't likely)


  • Wow. That's a lot. Especially considering I'm jetting off to Perth to visit the rellies next week, and I'm really not counting on much stitching time whilst I'm there. Ah well, it'll still be fun :) After all, these are only goals. They're not set in stone, and if I don't reach them there's always next month :)

    Labels: ,

     
    posted by Tash at 13:51 |


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment





    Post a Comment