Tuesday, January 02, 2007
This is the first week of the Toccata II SAL with Nicki. We're doing one motif a week and posting on a Tuesday, so henceforth, the day after Monday shall be known as Toccata II-sday (hehehehe). Is it sad that such a bad joke amuses me so very much?

So here's my first motif. I started in the centre and the closest one there was Area 14 which is couched goldwork (or something like that)

Stitched with recommended threads on 36 count Celtic blend by Stitches and Spice.

One of the fun things about starting in the middle is that I have so many choices for where to go next. But given my indecisiveness, I'll probably spend more time deciding that each week than actually stitching the motif! *sigh*

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 17:13 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 03 January, 2007 08:24, Blogger Nicki

It looks lovely Tash! I'm glad we started in different places :) I thought about the middle so I'm glad I picked the corner instead! I really enjoyed it - it's going to be fun :)

 


Post a Comment