Friday, January 05, 2007
It's really interesting reading everyone's rotations, and I've been meaning to make one for myself for aaages. So here goes. I hope I do this right!

First of all I list all my current projects, and for each project I list what I'm going to start when I finish it. I like to have a variety, so each slot has a theme.

1) Chatelaine: Mystery X -> Japanese Octagon Box
2) HAED/GK: Scent of Enchantment QS -> Boreas
3) L&L/Mirabilia/TW: Firefly Fairies -> Tradewinds -> Rose of Sharon
4) Sampler: Toccata II SAL -> ?
5) Round Robins: Aussie RR and HAED RR on alternate months.
6) Small project: Travel Memories -> Snowdrop Fairy

Then I listed all the times I'm able to stitch (there's not that much time in between full time uni and two jobs) and decideed which project I wanted to do on each day! Easy :)

Tuesday morning: 4
Wednesday: 3
Friday: 1
Friday night: 5/6
Saturday night: 5/6
Sunday: 2

Now let's see if I can stick to it! Hahahaha.

Labels:

 
posted by Tash at 22:20 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 06 January, 2007 08:42, Blogger Nicki

I hope it works for you! I'm hopeless at sticking to a rotation LOL!

 


Post a Comment