Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yay, a finish! Sorry for the blurry pic. This is Running Rabbits by Just Nan. It was my first Just Nan, and I enjoyed it. I think there'll be more Just Nan in my future. My stitches are very messy on this, because it was too small for a hoop or q-snap, I hate in hand stitching :(
But it does look very cute, doesn't it! I was thinking of putting it in one of those Whimzi frames, but it's too big. So I don't know what I'll do with it.
Now back to Cherry Blossom Spring.
 
posted by Tash at 15:20 |


4 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 08 November, 2007 06:11, Blogger Nicki

It is cute!

And I can see your header now :) Doesn't that look gorgeous! I need to get mine framed but I need to find a good framer and test them out with something a little less precious first - I'm not letting it near anyone I don't trust!

 

At 08 November, 2007 12:07, Anonymous Anonymous

Your stitches don't look messy in the photo anyway. It's very cute! I hate in-hand stitching too.

 

At 16 November, 2007 06:54, Blogger Michelle

What a beautiful finish! I love Just Nan.

 

At 02 December, 2007 14:19, Blogger Giggles rule!

Congrats on a beautiful finish, I love it. It would be beautiful finished into a flat fold then you could display it on a table or hutch, etc. Very pretty.

 


Post a Comment