Thursday, July 26, 2007
Yay!! I actually finished it last week, but haven't got around to uploading the photos until now. Laaaazy, that's me. I have to say that I LOVED this piece. It was so fun to do. Stitching a little bit each week was a great way of getting it done (fairly) quickly without getting bored of it. Thanks so much to Nicki for stitching-a-long with me :D So is proof (with some relief photos for your viewing pleasure!)



Don't forget to click on the pics to see them much MUUUCH bigger.
Sorry if the pictures are dark, it was late at night when I took them.
So, I was going to start Noah's Sampler Reborn by Just Nan, but I decided to wait for a while before I do, see if I can knock off another WIP first. I did start my HAED RR, and I'm hoping to get it finished before I go back to uni on Monday!

Labels:

 
posted by Tash at 01:56 |


4 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 26 July, 2007 04:04, Blogger Michelle

Gorgeous! Congrats on a beautiful finish!

 

At 26 July, 2007 04:30, Blogger Arthemise

Congratulations! It looks amazing!

 

At 26 July, 2007 17:46, Blogger Nicki

Congratulations! It was fun wasn't it and it looks great! I loved the two motifs a week - I'm going to try that with something else it was such fun :)

 

At 01 August, 2007 01:15, Blogger Margie

It's beautiful! I'm going to start mine soon and I love the idea of two motifs a week and I think I'll do the same. :-)

 


Post a Comment