Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I'm busting to have a new start! I'm very close finishing my HAED RR, only about 200 stitches to go, and I've got itching fingers. I'm dying to start this:


It's not helped by the fact that I have the perfect piece of 32ct white opalescent lugana sitting there in my stash, and by the fact that HAED just released a lovely companion for her :)


However, I really don't need a new start. I've already got Boreas that I should be working on...QUICK SOMEONE, TALK ME OUT OF IT!

Labels:

 
posted by Tash at 19:58 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 13 June, 2007 22:09, Blogger Kyriaki

I'll have a shot

the fabric is perfect, and it will wait, and the sooner you can get something else done the sooner you can start this new one, with a happy dance in between :)

 

At 11 September, 2009 16:13, Anonymous image clipping

Looks very beautiful. Thanks.

 


Post a Comment