Tuesday, March 27, 2007
I'm really sorry about missing last week's post. It was another bad week involving a late uni assessment, trying to quit one of my jobs, a fight with a friend, and a huge car crash. *sigh* I can't wait until life is normal again!

Anyway, here is what I should have posted last week. I'm working on the very bottom row of Toccata, and Nicki and I decided a couple of things. 1) that those strange animals, despite their extremely long tails and striking resemblace to dogs are actually deer, and 2) that we're far too impatient to call each one of those Long-Tailed Deer (LTD) a separate motif, so they count as part of the tree next to it.

Area 39 - Broad diagonal Cross and cross stitch, LTD, Area 38 - Leviathan Stitch, and LTD
Then, yesterday I woke up at 4:30 am (God only knows why, on my one night a week off, I'm physically unable to sleep in) and stitched this next part.


Area 37 - Queen Stitch, LTD, Area 36 - backstitch, LTD

And then, just for fun, I took some 'relief' pictures


oooh, so pretty! (I'm easily amused).

Working hard this week on another huge assessment, which is due on Monday. (btw, does anyone have any thoughts on the psychosocial response to diagnosis of type II diabetes?) I'm just praying that I'll get this one in on time, but it'll be difficult as I have a very busy weekend. Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 11:01 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 28 March, 2007 08:51, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Excellent progress this week. Thanks for the relief view. It really shows off the specialty threads and stitches.

 

At 28 March, 2007 16:30, Blogger Kyriaki

thankyou :) now im just hoping my silks arrive in time for this tranquility mystery SAL - we'll see.

I think I'm addicted to SALs...lol

 


Post a Comment