Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Sorry I'm late this week, I've just walked in the door from spending a few days in Canberra with my poor lonely Mummy. Since my little brother joined the Navy a few weeks ago, and with Dad working in Sydney and only going home for the weekends she's got an empty nest, and has been begging me to come and visit. But I had a lovely time, just sitting and stitching, watching Foxtel, and admiring her quilts.

Aaanyway, down to business, here's this week's update on Toccata II.

This is Area 29 - Nun Stitch and Threaded Herringbone and Area 30 - Guilloche Stitch.

ETA: Oh, Mel, I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office, unfortunately I was back too late to pick it up, so I'll go and get it tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 17:42 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 20 February, 2007 22:57, Anonymous Anonymous

Toccata II is looking great. Love those specialty stitches.

 

At 22 February, 2007 14:38, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Your specialty stitches look great! What kind of thread do you stitch them in?

 


Post a Comment