Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 4: Nicki and I decided that one motif a week wasn't enough... so from now on we'll be doing two. It should move along much faster now, and there won't be so many 'boring' weeks with just plain crosses. So this week I did 'N' and Area 22, which has half rhodes stitches and beads :) I took the photo this morning with the sun just coming in the window, but then my stupid shadow got in the way. Oh well, better luck next week!

I've been working on Terri's dragon RR, and on something else for myself that should be finished today or tomorrow! (fingers crossed)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 09:31 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 23 January, 2007 13:07, Blogger Nicki

It looks great! Hope you don't mind but I'm saving my pic for tomorrow - I wanted to share my happy dance today! :)

 


Post a Comment