Monday, January 08, 2007

Well, it was a close call, but I managed to finish my square on Nicki's RR by the mailing date. Her theme was faces, so I chose Bella Luna by Brigid Ashwood. I finished it about 10 minutes ago, and now I'm about to trot down to the post office and send it off to America :) This is my first 2007 finish, but it would have been finished last year if it weren't for that interlude in Perth... *sigh* ah well... bygones. Now onto the next RR before that mailing date. Luckily it's only little!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 11:59 |


3 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 09 January, 2007 10:10, Blogger Nicki

I absolutely love her! So excited! Thank you :)

 

At 09 January, 2007 21:14, Blogger fudgey

tash she is gorgeous,i i think she has the sweetiest face and you have done her proud with your stitching!

 

At 16 January, 2007 01:19, Blogger Arthemise

Wow, that looks great. I can't wait to stitch on this. :-)

 


Post a Comment