Monday, January 15, 2007
I finally finished Scent of Enchantment QS. I started this waaay back in June (or something), and got about 3/4 of the way through, and then didn't touch it again until about a week ago. Don't ask me why, usually when I get so close to finishing something I can't put it down. I think I just got too busy with other things. But I finished it this morning and I'm really happy :D

ETA: 1 over 1 full crosses, DMC threads on white 25 ct Jobelan.

Next up will be Boreas by Golden Kite, I'm just waiting for delivery of fabric and threads... I'll have to think of something else to do in the meantime.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 14:53 |


3 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 16 January, 2007 01:03, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats, I love it. Can I ask what the dimensions are on this piece? I've just started my first HAED.

 

At 16 January, 2007 01:17, Blogger Arthemise

Congrats on your HAED finish! That's such a sweet piece. The detail in her face is so good.

 

At 25 January, 2007 01:18, Blogger Sharon

That is beautiful! congrats on the finish.

 


Post a Comment