Thursday, February 15, 2007
This is Terri's Dragon RR. I'm doing Bridge Where She Waits by SPML. There's so many colours in this (ie. 3 pages), it feels like it's taking forever! But it does look lovely :) Hopefully I'll finish it before uni starts on the 26th!

This is Chatelaine Mystery X. I'm doing it on Sugar Maple Fabrics 'Serendipity' 32 count opalescent lugana. I can't find a picture of it anywhere to link to, but it's lovely, kind of purpley and green mottled, the yellowish bit isn't so visible in real life. This is just a bit of part 1. Hopefully I'll also get to finish this part before the end of February. Which just reminded me that I haven't set any goals for this month either... *sigh* I just can't concentrate on anything these days!

This is how far I've got with Snowdrop Fairy. Not very far, I admit. But I'm just working on it when I get bored with all the others, or when I'm at work with nothing else to do.

See, I told you I've been stitching!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 17:16 |


4 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 15 February, 2007 23:34, Anonymous Anonymous

I love the RR piece you're working on and Mystery 10 looks great, love the fabric you chose.

 

At 16 February, 2007 09:47, Blogger Nicki

Oooh, love the dragon so far! Terri's RR is going to look fantastic :)

 

At 18 February, 2007 12:50, Blogger Terri in Ajax

Yippee- one of my favourite dragons!

 

At 20 February, 2007 04:37, Blogger Deanne J

Love the fabric you chose for Mystery X and the dragon looks great.

A Stitch in Time

 


Post a Comment