Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This week is Area 24 which is a Florentine Pattern, and WXYZ. You wouldn't believe how many times I had to frog those stupid huge letters... but I love doing satin stitch, because it's so fast and easy, and it always looks so shiny and lovely.

Fudgey wanted to see a pic of the whole thing so far... so you can click on the WIP picture on the right of the page and the whole thing nice and big :)

I'm sorry about the lack of updates lately. Working 62 hours a week is really cutting into my spare time. And I'm still having trouble meeting my mortgage payments! I'm getting very stressed. I've got another job interview tomorrow morning, but I'm not really sure if I want it. I also spent the whole weekend at a venepuncture course, and am now qualified to take blood and perform ECGs, so I'll probably be looking for a pathology job in the next couple of weeks. I wish someone would just pay me to sit and stitch all day!

Okay, I promise that tomorrow or Thursday I will post some WIP pictures, to prove that I actually have been stitching. I promise, I have!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 09:10 |


3 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 13 February, 2007 11:26, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

It looks fantastic! You are making great progres!

 

At 13 February, 2007 12:02, Blogger Nicki

It looks gorgeous! :)

Hope you get a great-paying job soon so you hae a bit more time and less money stress :(

 

At 14 February, 2007 06:23, Anonymous Anonymous

Toccata II is looking just fabulous.

 


Post a Comment