Monday, February 05, 2007
So, long time no blog, hey?

Well, I was all ready to blog when I came home from work on Friday morning, but I received some news that prevented me from doing anything constructive all weekend:


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released 21/07/07!!


Yes, I know, insert giant eyeroll here. You didn't know I was a Harry Potter fan, did you? Actually, I think that's an understatement, I'm far more than a fan. My sister often uses the phrase "unhealthy obsession," among others which are much ruder. So since Friday I've been alternately trembling with excitement and on the verge of tears. I can't wait to read it and find out what happens, but I also don't want it to be over. HP has been a big part of my life for over 5 years now, and I will be devastated when it's all over. But I'm going to make the most of it while I can, I'm currently planning a trip to the UK for the release. Even though I'm only just meeting my mortgage repayments, I'm going to get there somehow. There's no way I'm going to miss the biggest party of the decade with all of my potterpals!

*sigh* I know, I'm pathetic, I've accepted that. I'll talk about stitching tomorrow, I promise :)

Labels:

 
posted by Tash at 10:47 |


1 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 06 February, 2007 07:33, Blogger Nicki

Well I'm a big fan too and I'll be at the bookstore on the day of release to pick up my reserved copy! Not at midnight though and I don't think I'd travel round the world for it either :)

 


Post a Comment