Sunday, January 28, 2007
Just wanted to share another WIP. This is Travel Memories and Dimensions Gold Petite kit. I started it about 10 months ago, but haven't touched it for aaages. All those stupid half stitches were really annoying me. Honestly, the whole thing is half stitches! But now that I've finished with them it does look pretty good. Now I only have the backstitching to go. As a rule I like backstitch, but I'm not looking forward to this one. There's something about the backstitching in Dimensions kits that I hate. I don't really know what it is.. maybe that there's so much of it, maybe that there's six different colours to backstitch with. But I just really want to get through it.
Actually, I just realised I didn't set goals for this month, as I was too busy setting goals for the year. Bummer, shame I didn't, as it's been my most productive stitching month ever! Well, I'm making myself a goal to finish this by the end of the month. I've got three days... that should be plenty (I hope)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 07:40 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 28 January, 2007 10:19, Blogger Arthemise

That's a very pretty piece. I don't like Dimensions pieces much--they're such a pain.

 

At 29 January, 2007 08:26, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow, nice piece. Good thing you like to backstitch (even though your not looking forward to doing it on this one), I hate to backstitch anything :)

 


Post a Comment