Monday, February 26, 2007

Yay, I finish! It's been a pretty dry month for me... lots of stitching but this is the first finish. I wanted to make the most of my holidays, Uni starts tomorrow. (Well, actually today, seeing as it's after midnight)... but I don't want to talk about Uni. Yuck.


Aaanyway, this is a part of Bridge Where She Waits QS by SPML and I stitched it on Terri's dragon RR. And I hate to say it, but I hated this one. Don't get me wrong, I love the artist and the picture, and that was my favourite dragon, I've been wanting to stitch him forever, but ergh... there were so many colours! It just took forever, and I never felt like I was getting anywhere with it. Luckily it looks lovely at the end, but I will never ever stitch that particular dragon again as long as I live! I'll post that one off this week some time, and then next week I'll probably get Michelle's, which is Selina Fenech Nouveau Angels, and I'm so looking forward to it. I love Selina's designs. I haven't decided which one I'm going to do yet. So many possibilities!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 00:42 |


4 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 26 February, 2007 03:47, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Congrats on the finish! What a lovely choice for the RR.

 

At 26 February, 2007 08:55, Blogger fudgey

tash it might have been hard work but wow it looks wonderful, great stitching,
{{hugs}}

 

At 26 February, 2007 11:07, Blogger Carla

the dragon looks wonderful!!...congratulations :)

 

At 26 February, 2007 12:34, Anonymous Anonymous

Nice job, I know what you mean about a lot of confetti stitching. You spend more time finding colors and threading needles than actually stitching.

 


Post a Comment