Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And got a lovely surprise in the mail from Mel. Look at those gorgeous colours! I have no idea what I'm going to do with the fabbie yet, but I know that those threads will make some fantastic biscornus for me and my mum. Especially that purpley-red one. I'm just bursting with exciting possibilities :) Thank you SO much to the very talented and generous Mel! (by the way, the chocolate was fine, not melted, amazingly! But I couldn't take a photo of that because It's already opened and half gone!)
This also reminds me that I've got to get going on my own PIF packages. I've got them all planned... hehehehehe

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 10:53 |


3 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 21 February, 2007 21:24, Anonymous Anonymous

Hooray, they're there! No idea why they took so long for you - they've already arrived at some of my US recipients as well. Slow bum Aussie Post!

Glad you like everything, and I would love to see what you stitch up with them some time :)

 

At 24 February, 2007 20:38, Blogger Kyriaki

Oooh, oooh! STITCHALONG!

Troy is perfectly happy for me to start it (he wants it almost as much as I do) so can we pick a day? If I keep it to a day a week it probably won't take over my rotation...or at least I hope lol.

Thursdays would be good for me - how about you?

- kyrie who loves SALs

 

At 25 February, 2007 05:47, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow, gorgeous fabric and threads. :)

 


Post a Comment