Monday, March 05, 2007
I have to post my Toccata II update early this week because I'm going to work in a couple of hours and won't be home again until Thursday evening! I'll be going straight from one job to another job to uni to work again until Thursday night! It's awful! I can't wait for life to just settle down a bit, I'm going crazy!

Anyway, down to business:


This week is Area 27 - Rounded sheaf stitch and 28 - Satin stitch couching.

Next I'm going to head downwards, so I get to say goodbye to the stupid Japan thread for a while. And good riddance too. The next problem is that it's hard to find two areas down the bottom, so we'll have to ponder that for a while.

I'm starting another SAL, Japanese Octagon Box with Kyrie. So exciting. I've wanted to pick this up for a while. Don't ask me when I'm going to fit it all in *sigh*

See you on Thursday evening!

Labels:

 
posted by Tash at 17:46 |


3 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 06 March, 2007 07:47, Blogger Nicki

You poor thing - you've got so much work and study.

It looks lovely. I'm not a Japan thread fan either but doesn't it look good!

 

At 07 March, 2007 07:38, Anonymous Anonymous

This is such a pretty piece, you're doing a beautiful job.

 

At 08 March, 2007 19:03, Blogger fudgey

(((hugs))) you poor baby, you will run yourself ragged..
your stitching looks wonderful, i admire you using the japan thread, bet if i did it i would wimp out
loved the Chatelaine pic in the post below as well!!

 


Post a Comment