Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A thousand apologies for my tardiness. And for my lack of updates. I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing how busy I am these days... but hopefully it'll all be more organised in the near future.

Anyway, down to business. I stitched the alphabet this week and Nicki and I decided that it counts as two motifs, because it's quite humungous.

In other news, I've barely touched a needle, except to put a few more stitches into Mystery X. Part 2 is just so huge, I just feel like I'm stitching and stitching and nothing's changing. Well luckily I got the next round of the HAED RR in the mail this morning, so I'll have a new start to rev me up :)

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Tash at 13:34 |


5 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 14 March, 2007 15:12, Blogger Nicki

It's looking so lovely :) It's fun that you're doing a different bit to me too, though I guess I'm going to start overlapping your sections soon :)

Glad the RR arrived!

 

At 15 March, 2007 04:55, Anonymous Anonymous

Your Toccata is looking great.

 

At 21 March, 2007 23:46, Blogger fudgey

oh wow tash , it looks awesome...
it certainly does count as at least two, the alphabet really ties what you have done so far together.. well done
{{hugs}}

 

At 24 March, 2007 21:35, Blogger Kyriaki

Hey tash - guess what?

I got my JOB kit!

So, we're on for monday? I've been stitching on it a little, so have three of the top borders done, counting across from the centre. Can't wait to get to the picture :)

 


Post a Comment