Sunday, June 17, 2007
Just a quick post today, as I should be studying. I had the paediatric nursing exam on Friday and I'm pretty sure I did okay *phew* but on Monday I have Pathophysiology: Neuroendocrine, and I'm sure you can imagine how much fun that is. Acutally, I do really enjoy Patho, and I always do well in it. Then I have my final exam on Tuesday. Hooray!

I'm very pleased to say that I've *finally* begun some of my Pay it Forward stitching. I think the 12 month deadline is coming closer, and I decided that I just had to make some decisions on what to stitch for each of my recipients. I've been working on someone's at work over the weekend, and I'm loving it so much that I've been trying to figure out an excuse for me to keep it for myself.. hmmm. I just hope the recipient likes it as much as I do :)

I should be sharing wip pictures. I do actually have a couple to share... I've been sitting on pics of Mystery X and Tranquility sampler for a while now, but I can't be bothered waiting for blogger to upload them at the moment. So instead, I'll give you this:


Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

The World's Shortest Personality Test


Oh, bugger study. I worked night shift last night, and I'm too tired. I'll do it when I wake up this evening. Goodnight!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Tash at 10:42 |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Post a Comment