Friday, November 16, 2007
The finishing process is taking me a lot longer than I thought. I've been finishing for two nights solid now, and I don't have much to show for it. Wednesday night was mainly measuring and cutting bits of skirtex, cardboard, and interfacing. Last night was making cording and tassels, and I actually managed to finish the scissor case and fob of Cherry Blossom Spring€ (and they look absolutely gorgous!) I'm having a little trouble with the needlebook, but I think I know how to solve it, I just need to be inventive.

I'm worried...
 
posted by Tash at 07:29 |


2 Comments:

Post a Comment



At 18 November, 2007 10:29, Blogger Solitary Raven

Hi! I am a stitcher at the Fair and Square board and wanted to say welcome! This is my first round so I am a newbie there too ! I wanted to say I love your site ! I would love it if you visited mine as well ... I may add your link to my site so my friends on my round robbin blog can see yours :)

 

At 22 November, 2007 11:34, Blogger Mel

Finishing is the hardest part. I wouldn't know where to start to make a needlebook.

 


Post a Comment